As far as virtual assistant services, I do offer them on a limited basis. What I do usually falls under the heading of a General Virtual Assistant. Specifically, the services I offer include:
- Email management
- Setting up Aweber autoresponders, including message sequencing, web forms and lists
- Following up with clients/customers, such as sending thank you and other reminder emails
- Calendar management
- File organizing and management
- Updating email or contact lists
- Research topics for blog posts, newsletters, reports and articles. (On the content creation side of the house, I can also write these documents as I do for you in the case of articles, reports and email series.)
- Creating basic status reports, such as weekly tasks, deliverables, sales, etc.
- Preparing slideshows in Powerpoint
- Managing WordPress blogs, including writing and publishing posts, filtering and replying to comments, etc.
- Answering support tickets
- Skilled in using most of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Publisher
- Also skilled in Dropbox, Basecamp, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, Kompozer, Notepad++, cPanel and Filezilla.
My current rate is $25/hour. Minimum charge is for one hour.
Use this form to request a virtual services quote.